Crystals and Gemstones
There are a wide range of information pages, and also links to
buy crystals on crystal jewellery on-line.
Crystals, minerals and gemstones can be classified in many
ways, such as according to:
- Chemical Composition
- Crystal Structure
- Origin / Geographical location of occurrence
- Metaphysical associations
- Chemical and/or mechanical properties
- Uses (see below)
These reflect the diverse reasons for interest in crystals,
which may include:
- For use as decorative items for the home, office, and/or
as decorative gifts.
These may be chosen purely for their visual appeal or
also for energy balancing and/or Feng Shui.
- Use in jewellery (see links below), which may be intended
as presents/gifts, good-luck charms, keepsakes, to aid
personal energy balancing, or for their crystal healing
- Use in the construction of household items such as
candle-holders, lamps, chandeliers, glasses/goblets,
paper-weights and so on.
- Uses for crystal healing and/or crystal reiki.
Related applications of crystals include use in combination
with other therapies such as reflexology or colour healing.
- Some crystals are used to clear energies from other
crystals. These may be used by anyone who enjoys crystals
and cleanses their own crystals.
- Chemical and Industrial Uses / Applications of Crystals
To view photogaphs of many beautiful crystals available
crystals section of the IvyRose online shop.